My portraits reflect a similar style to my weddings: a relaxed, calming and friendly approach. My style of photography is an extension of my personality, so it’s really important that people feel comfortable with me.
I love getting close or if needed I stand well out of the way and let the setting dictate the shot.
My clients include:
- Family groups
- Couple and baby portraits
- Maternity shoots
- Corporate head shots for annual reports
- Profile images for social or business networking sites
I use light that is most suitable for the setting; this could be natural light outside on location or flash either at my studio or in your home, whatever makes you feel most comfortable and relaxed.
Heading outdoors really does offer a range of fantastic locations such as
- Bluebells in the Wenault
- Cornfields in the Vale of Glamorgan
- Meadows in the Brecon Beacons
- Sand Dunes at Merthyr Mawr on the Heritage Coast
- Southerndown, Ogmore Vale.
- Llandaff Fields, Pontcanna
- Bute Park, Cardiff
It is great getting outside and have real fun shooting family portraits that will make you smile for years to come.
Email me for a portrait booking and in the meantime have a flick through the portfolio above for some inspiration!
The booking fee for 2013 will be £49 at any location of your choosing, this will also include a free 10×8 photo of your choice from the photographs we made. Each shoot will be hosted on-line and available for your viewing pleasure in a password protected client gallery.
Further prints are available at very competitive rates, if you order two or more prints of the same size then take advantage of the lower price per image (They can be different images)
- 5×7 £15 each, if ordering 2+ each print is £13
- 10×8 £20 each, if ordering 2+ each print is £17
- 16×12 £40, if ordering 2+ each print is £35
- 20×16 £60, if ordering 2+ each print is £52
Of course photographs can be framed or available as a canvas and now wall mounted acrylics (see image above) if you would prefer, we are entirely flexible.
Please get in touch and get your portrait shoot booked today.