My portraits reflect a similar style to my weddings: a relaxed, calming and friendly approach. My style of portrait photography is an extension of my personality. It is really important that people feel comfortable with me.
I love getting close or if needed, I stand well out of the way and let the setting dictate the shot. The key element to any portrait session is to have fun! I don’t photograph in studios anymore. Getting out in the natural world offers a huge opportunity to be more creative and fun.
My customers include:
- Couples and baby portraits
- Maternity shoots
- Corporate headshots
- Profile images for social or business networking sites
Heading outdoors really does offer a range of fantastic locations such as:
I use light that is most suitable for the setting. This could be natural light outside on location or flashlights set-up in your home, whatever makes you feel most comfortable and relaxed.
- Bluebells in the Wenault.
- Cornfields in the Vale of Glamorgan.
- Meadows and mountains in the Brecon Beacons.
- Sand Dunes at Merthyr Mawr on the Heritage Coast.
- Southerndown, Ogmore Vale.
- Llandaff Fields, Pontcanna.
- Bute Park, Cardiff.
Go outside and have real fun shooting family portraits that will make you smile for years to come.
The portrait photography booking fee for 2019 will be £69 at any location (in South and Mid Wales) of your choosing. Included with your booking will will be a complimentary 7×5 photo of your choice, chosen from the photographs we make.
Each shoot will be hosted online and available in a password protected client gallery.
Prints are available at very competitive rates. If you order two or more prints of the same size then take advantage of the lower price per image (They can be different images)
- 5×7 £15 each, if ordering 2+ each print is £13
- 10×8 £20 each, if ordering 2+ each print is £17
- 12X12 £28 each, if ordering 2+ each print is £25
- 16×12 £40, if ordering 2+ each print is £35
- 20×16 £60, if ordering 2+ each print is £52
Please get in touch if you would prefer a size that isn’t shown. I can help with any request.
I also offer high-resolution photographs on a bespoke USB, beautiful portrait albums, and new products including acrylic.
All photographs can be framed and made available as a canvas. We offer wall mounted acrylics (see image above) I am entirely flexible offering a number of bespoke customer orders.
Please get in touch and get your portrait shoot booked today.